Online bidding will be available during the live auction. If you have any questions about the auction - Lori Rogge at 785-556-7162. Questions about the buildings - AJ Griffin at 620-937-1980.
March 23rd Auction Video
AJ Griffin, Griffin Horse Stables
LIVE AUCTION LOCATION - ONSITE:
9527 Mt. Zion Rd.
Located 2 miles east, 1 mile north and 1/2 mile east of Manhattan, KS on Mt. Zion Rd.
- Middle Barn - 12x63x9
- This lot includes pipe runs with (5) gates
- (2) MiraFount Livestock Waterers
- There is a crew available for a fee to tear down, label, and load. You may visit with AJ Griffin for details.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
- The property is being redeveloped for a new purpose. So, the buildings need to be removed. With the price of building supplies, it is a great opportunity for the buildings to be moved to your place.
The seller requires 90 days for pickup/load out after the auction ends. The seller does have equipment available to assist with loading.
Balance due day of the auction. Statements made the day of the auction take precedence over all printed advertising and previously made oral statements. Property sells in “as is” condition. Gene Francis & Associates in conjunction with Gavel Roads Online Auctions will conduct the auction.
Credit/Debit Card Service Fee
A 3% Service Fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions only. This does not apply to any other transaction type.
EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS – NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED:
All buildings and equipment are sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” with no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied by the Seller and Gavel Roads. All sales are final.
There shall be no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason. All property is sold “as-is”. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the nature, condition and state each item is purchased.
All items to be removed within 90 days. Other arrangements can be made prior to auction day.