Jeff Coon (For inspection scheduling ONLY)
Brian Elkins (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1981 Toyota 4x4 Truck.
- The Truck appeared to be in mostly complete Restorable condition on the day of consignment.
- This would be a good start off-road truck, or to a restoration project.
- The body does have minor rust and damage, see pictures of the overall body condition.
- The tires appear have been recently replaced before it was parked (see pictures).
- The vehicle has had mice, rats, and other rodents inside the car.
- The truck has been parked for a few years but it was said to be functional when it was parked, please see pictures or personal inspections to verify current condition of the vehicle.
- The drivetrain appeared to be complete and it was able to run feeding fuel directly to the carburetor (see video).
- The car is being sold with a Clean Title.
- The buyer is responsible for removing the vehicle and trailer loading, the seller does have limited equipment to help buyers during the loading and removal process.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
1981 Toyota 4x4 Truck Video
Open House Information:
An open house will be held May 12th 2021 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM only at 8436 E. Highway 42, Spivey, KS 67142. You may contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for an earlier preview if this date does not work for you.
The seller requires a minimum 24 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for scheduling. Removal for this item must be within 14 days after the auction date due to crop harvest. This could be waived, only if previous agreement has been made with the Brian Elkins 316-519-0690 at Gavel Road's prior to the auction date. Limited equipment will be available for loading.
Odometer:12,287.9 miles (showing)
Engine:In-Line 4 Cylinder 22R
Number of Cylinders:4
Battery:No Battery Included
Cab Type:Regular Cab
Title Status:Clean Title