Jeff Coon (For inspection scheduling ONLY)
Brian Elkins (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1954 Pontiac Chieftain 4 Door Deluxe Sedan.
- The Chieftain 4 Door Sedan appeared to be in Complete Restorable condition on the day of consignment.
- This would be a good start to a hot rod, or a restoration project.
- The body does have previous rust and damage, see pictures of the overall body condition.
- The vehicle has had mice, rats, and other rodents inside the car.
- Please see pictures, videos, or personal inspections to verify current condition of the vehicle.
- The vehicle motor and drivetrain appear to be complete condition but functionality of the motor was verified by bypassing the ignition switch and using gasoline and starting fluid directly into the carburetor.
- The seller worked on the car several years ago and he stated he almost had the car running when the starter quit working.
- Updated: Starter and generator was replaced with a 12 volt electrical replacements to verify the functionality of the motor (see videos).
- The car is being sold with a Bill of Sale.
- The buyer is responsible for removing the vehicle and trailer loading, the seller does have limited equipment to help buyers during the loading and removal process.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
1954 Pontiac Chieftain Video 1
1954 Pontiac Chieftain Video 2
Open House Information:
An open house will be held May 12th 2021 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM only at 8436 E. Highway 42, Spivey, KS 67142. You may contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for an earlier preview if this date does not work for you.
The seller requires a minimum 24 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for scheduling. Removal for this item must be within 14 days after the auction date due to crop harvest. This could be waived, only if previous agreement has been made with the Brian Elkins 316-519-0690 at Gavel Road's prior to the auction date. Limited equipment will be available for loading.
Odometer:6,663.3 miles (showing)
Engine:Inline 8 Cylinder 248.9 C.I.
Number of Cylinders:8
Title Status:Bill of Sale