Jeff Coon (For inspection scheduling ONLY)
Brian Elkins (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan 2 Door.
- The Fleetline Aerosedan 2 Door appeared to be in mostly Complete Restorable condition on the day of consignment.
- This would be a good start to a hot rod, or a restoration project.
- The body does have previous rust and damage, see pictures of the overall body condition.
- The vehicle has had mice, rats, and other rodents inside the car.
- Please see pictures or personal inspections to verify current condition of the vehicle.
- The vehicle motor and drivetrain appear to be complete condition but functionality is unknown.
- The front suspension has been previously removed and a bar has been used to support the front of the vehicle (see pictures).
- The buyer should come prepared for the loading process.
- The car is being sold with a Bill of Sale.
- The buyer is responsible for removing the vehicle and trailer loading, the seller does have limited equipment to help buyers during the loading and removal process.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
Open House Information:
An open house will be held May 12th 2021 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM only at 8436 E. Highway 42, Spivey, KS 67142. You may contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for an earlier preview if this date does not work for you.
The seller requires a minimum 24 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Jeff Coon at 316-882-9633 for scheduling. Removal for this item must be within 14 days after the auction date due to crop harvest. This could be waived, only if previous agreement has been made with the Brian Elkins 316-519-0690 at Gavel Road's prior to the auction date. Limited equipment will be available for loading.
Number of Cylinders:6
Transmission:3 Speed Manual
Title Status:Bill of Sale