Miller Family Farms
Dennis Christensen (For inspection scheduling ONLY)
Click here to receive address for inspection
Brian Elkins (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1996 Ford LN9000 Single Axle Day Cab Semi Truck.
- The truck appeared to be in good fully functional condition on the day of consignment, but the 2 speed selector on the rear-end was not working at the time of consignment but it is being repaired by a local mechanic and will be functional at the time of the auction.
- The truck did have some previous rodent damage from nesting in the engine bay and under dash area but the mechanic was also making the necessary repairs needed to repair the wiring and air lines.
- The truck odometer is only showing 12,095.9 miles and its unknown if the odometer is actual miles on the truck or it is functional.
- The semi trailer is being sold separately, see lot #7250.
- Personal inspections are highly recommended.
1996 Ford LN9000 Video 1
1996 Ford LN9000 Video 2
The seller requires a minimum 24 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Dennis Christensen at 620-825-4927 for scheduling. Removal for this item must be within 30 days after the auction date. This will be waived unless a previous agreement has been made with the Brian Elkins 316-519-0690 at Gavel Road's prior to the auction date. Limited equipment will be available for loading.
Odometer:12,095.9 miles (showing)
Engine:In-Line Cummins M11
Engine Serial Number:M11-330
Number of Cylinders:6
Transmission:Manual Eaton Fuller Road Ranger 9 Speed
Battery:(4) 12 Volt- Good Voltage
Cab Type:MDHD: Conventional
Interior:Brown/ Tan Cloth & Vinyl
Title Status:Clean Title