Click Here for Item Map Location
Brian Elkins (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 2008 Freightliner FLD120 Diesel Day Cab 6x4 Semi Truck (Unit #07417).
- The semi truck appeared to be in usable condition on the day of consignment but the unit will require some repairs.
- The ignition switch has been replaced with a toggle switch.
- The A/C was nonfunctional but it would power on and the blower would work but the air was not cool.
- There was a slight antifreeze smell during the consignment but no leaks were found.
- One air line above the front axle is cracked but it is believed to be the supply for the trailer brakes and it wasn't leaking while the truck was running.
- The wiring was broken for the rear-end temperature sensor causing the gauge to have a bad reading.
- The underside dash panel has been removed from the passenger side of the cab, but it is included behind the seat.
- The ID stickers are faded and partially missing on the inner door post.
- The drivers seat does have minor wear from operator usage.
- See pictures and videos for a better lot description.
- This truck has been serviced and maintained from a company fleet.
- Personal inspections are recommended and highly encouraged.
- Please contact Brian Elkins at (316)519-0690 for the contact information to schedule your personal inspection.
2008 Freightliner FLD120 Semi Truck Video 1
2008 Freightliner FLD120 Semi Truck Video 2
The seller requires a minimum 48 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. The seller is willing to provide loading assistance if any is needed. Inspection and Pickup times will be scheduled Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm. Please read the full item description so buyers are prepared for the removal process. Gavel Roads and the seller assume no responsibility for accidents or incidents during the loading/removal process. All items are being sold in "AS IS" Condition with no warranties or guarantees implied.
Engine:Detroit Series 60 14.0L In-Line
Number of Cylinders:6
Transmission:Manual Eaton Fuller 10 Speed
Horse Power:515 HP
Battery:(3) 12 Volt- Good Voltage
Cab Type:Regular/ Conventional Day Cab
Windows:Manual/ Passenger Electric
AC/Heat:Yes, Both (A/C was nonfunctional)
Title Status:Clean Title