A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
- Corner L-Shaped Computer Desk w/ 5 Drawers & Keys for Locked drawer
- Rolling Desk Chair
- Brother IntelliFAX 950M Fax Machine w/ Extra Cartridges & Ribbon
- Organizers, 2 Boxes Misc. Office Supplies, and 4 Pack Letter Size Hanging Folder Frames
- World Map, USA Map, 5 Rulers, Piggy Bank, and Epson Perfection V39 Color Scanner
- Everything appears to be in good usable condition.
- Personal Inspections are recommended.
Open House for preview and inspection of items is Friday, May 1st, 2020 9:00am - 4:00pm. There will be a limit of 10 people inside the building at a time to view the items listed on the auction. Buyers should provide their own PPE for personal protection.
Dates and times for removal of all items are May 7th & 8th 9:00AM - 5:00PM (Open Removal). Any other removal after these dates will need to be scheduled with the seller (No Equipment Will be Provided). Items must be removed from the premises by May 19th, 2020.
Some loading assistance of equipment will be provided during this time. Large Machines/Items should be professionally removed (Buyers assumes all risk of damages if not professionally removed). Buyer is responsible for any and all removal of machines/items.
Wichita, Kansas 67209
Prior to removal of items, payment must be made with Gavel Roads. Items must be removed from the premises by May 19th, 2020. Dates open for removal are May 7th & 8th 9:00AM-5:00PM. Any other removal after these dates will need to be scheduled with the seller.
The building will be selling at auction through Gene Francis & Associates May 21st, 2020. For more information go to genefrancis.com.
Post Enterprises was a long standing, family owned and operated local machine shop that has been servicing the Wichita, KS area for more than 30 years.