A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Spring Hill, KS
Steve Williams (For inspection scheduling & questions about the listing.)
Dave Keener (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1949 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup as pictured.
- V8 400 Small Block Engine.
- 350 Auto Transmission.
- 12V Electric System.
- Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor.
- Drum Brakes are good - has new brake booster.
- Has new dashboard.
- Ran 1 year ago. Did not run at time of consignment.
- Needs work done on throttle cable and drive shaft needs to be shortened.
- Passenger side - Door swung open too far and caused crease in body.
- Original Frame.
- See pictures for more details.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
The seller requires a minimum 48 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Steve Williams at (913) 915-8709 for scheduling.
Gavel Roads Information:
Phone Number: 316-425-7732
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Address: 12140 W. K-42 Hwy Wichita, KS 67227
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids, resulting in the total purchase price, exclusive of any applicable sales taxes are calculated.
Credit/Debit Card Service Fee
A 3% Service Fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions only. This does not apply to any other transaction type.
EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS – NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED:
All equipment is sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” with no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied by the Seller and Gavel Roads. All sales are final.
There shall be no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason. All property is sold “as-is”. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the nature, condition and state each item is purchased.
Spring Hill, Kansas 66083
Contact: Steve Williams
Phone: (913) 915-8709