A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Curtis Parker (For inspection scheduling & questions about the listing.)
Kurtis Geisler (For questions about the listing)
Click here to sell items like this
(For all other website related questions call 316-425-7732)
- This lot contains a 1992 Cajun 2050 Fish & Ski Boat on Trailboss CRX Series Trailer.
- Boat runs great. Started and ran at time of consignment.
- GT200 Johnson 2 stroke 200hp motor w/power steering, oil injected.
- Trolling motor works - 12/24V.
- 2 bank charger for trolling motor batteries.
- No title for trailer. Ball hitch.
- Trailer tires P195/75R14.
- Scarlet/tan interior w/metal flake paint.
- Garmin depth finder.
- See pictures for more details.
- Personal inspections are recommended.
The seller requires a minimum 48 hour notice prior to pickup/load out after the auction ends. Please contact Curtis Parker at 785-541-0117 for scheduling.
Gavel Roads Information:
Phone Number: 316-425-7732
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Address: 12140 W. K-42 Hwy Wichita, KS 67227
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids, resulting in the total purchase price, exclusive of any applicable sales taxes are calculated.
Credit/Debit Card Service Fee
A 3% Service Fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions only. This does not apply to any other transaction type.
EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS – NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED:
All equipment is sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” with no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied by the Seller and Gavel Roads. All sales are final.
There shall be no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason. All property is sold “as-is”. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the nature, condition and state each item is purchased.
Greenleaf, Kansas 66943
Contact: Curtis Parker
Phone: (785) 541-0117